Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mommy Playgroup

I joined this Mommy Playgroup for my son and myself to find new friends and have some social interaction. Which we despritley need!!



I joined like the Mother of all Mommy groups! They have 70+ Mommies! Holy Moly!! They have 'events' EVERY fringin' day!



So Of Course, I was and am completely nervous. Nervous of the regular nervous things like, 'am i going to fit in' 'are they going to like me' 'how am i going to talk to these people'.... Also like crazy / weird nervous. Can't explain, but it's odd.



I have this odd thing to be liked. And I try but, you know, it doesn't always go as planned. But I dunno! I liked going to coffee with them and going to the park. But my Son didn't really play with anybody at the park. I played with him so he wouldn't be lonely.



Oh and I thought my son was a monster and all rotten and stuff... Yeah right! At least my son has some manners! I've got him to wait his turn, at least for a few seconds and not scream and cry when someone else is on the swing / park things.

I couldn't believe it though! People always saying about manners and such and their kids are manner less! My Son couldn't play on this weird animal shaped thing attached to a huge spring thing, because this kid kept running over and jumping on every time my Son tried to climb on. Then one time my Son made it before him and the kid screamed bloody murder. Too bad his mom wasn't listening.


So anyway, I think this Mommy Playgroup will do us some good and hopefully (crossing my fingers!!) gain us some new friends!! And new things to do and places to go!

♥j e n n a

No comments:

Post a Comment