Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Is it Blogging?

So I don't really know if my first 'blog', was that exactly. I don't know if I am 'blogging' right! Unsure if there's a right or wrong way. If so then I may be doing it correctly. But you never know any more.

So Is It Blogging? This is the question, although not my only question, to myself and to anyone who is bored enough to read my lame excuse of a blog.

So can you blog correctly? Am I doing it right?

I guess since I'm not exactly sure what a blog in tells, then I'm just throwing darts in the dark. Trying to hit the bullseye.
So have I hit it or at least came close? Do I need to aim better or just start over? How many darts do I get till I run out or give up? Is the writing worth it? Is this something I'm good at or suck super bad?

So am I blogging? Dunno.
Is what I'm doing blogging? I guess.

Maybe one day I'll figure it out. Until then I'm throwing darts in the dark, going for that bullseye. Hopefully I'll hit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment